Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today was my second lab. As someone experienced with Java, I know quite a bit about classes and exceptions, however I'm not very good at writing code in Python's syntax. This leads me to be frustrated when trying to implement a class I can imagine in my head but I can't create in Python.

(I would liken this frustration to the experience of a sea slug trying to type on an computer, an experience I know all too well).

The web resources available are very helpful when looking up Python's syntax, and the different functions available to me (especially with Python's unique list operations). However, I worry where this will lead me when it comes to the first test.

I guess that it would be best for me to practice Python outside of the exercises and assignments so I can fully immerse myself in the new language. (I mean, it's not like sea slugs live a very busy life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment